DID YOU KNOW ...
Taiwan has been dubbed the "face mask capital of Asia" because the Taiwanese
often wear surgical face masks. They wear masks to protect from illness or
announce an illness, to protect their skin from the sun, or to filter out
pollutants. Even newscasters will wear face masks while they are on the air.
1. What kind of doctor would you see to treat a thyroid problem?
2. Big Bend National Park is located in which of the Fifty ?
a. - Texas
b. - Arizona
c. - New Mexico
d. - California
3. Who took the spirits of the Viking warriors to their resting place?
4. In the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, what word represents J?
5. What name links the main character who turns out to be the Antichrist in
the "Omen" movies and the Saint of Moloka'i known for his ministry work with
6. Who was the last person to walk on the Moon?
a. - Eugene Cernan
b. Alan Bean
c. - Charles "Pete" Conrad-
d. - Alice Kramden
7. Eddie Murphy plays the Title role in "Doctor Dolittle" : Who played it
in the 1967 film ??
8. In 1963, Lesley Gore sang about "Sunshine, Lollipops and ...... what ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Many people don't know that the word Taser is an acronym. Named after one of
the books in the Tom Swift series, “Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle”.
2. - a
3. The Valkyries
6. - a
7. Rex Harrison
The inventor of the Taser was inspired by Tom's fictitious "electric rifle"
that could stun an elephant. Keeping this invention in mind as he developed
his own stunning gadget, Jack Cover thought it right to name the Taser after
his childhood hero.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi