DID YOU KNOW...
During the worst years of the Depression (1933-1934) the overall jobless
rate was 25% (1 out of 4 people) with another 25% taking wage cuts or
working part time. The gross national product fell by almost 50%. It was not
until 1941, when WWII was underway, that unemployment officially fell back
1. Rowan Atkinson plays Mr. Bean on TV... On what other Series is he a
2. New Zealand has three official languages: English, Maori and which other?
a. - Dutch
b. - French
c. - Spanish
d. - Sign Language
3. In the 1974 MGM compilation film 'That's Entertainment!', who did Gene
Kelly, perhaps surprisingly, name as his favorite screen dance partner?
4. The main printed circuit board of a computer is known by what name?
5. What pain medication is named after the Greek god of dreams?
6. What is the name of Sicily's volcano ?
7. A horologist would be most interested in which of these?
a. - winter precipitation
b. - witchcraft
c. - hair & Scalp
d. - clocks
8. In Italy they are crespelle In Thai they are roti. In Russian they are
blini. What are they in English ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
During the filming of “The Towering Inferno”, a real fire nearly burned down
2. - d
3. Fred Astaire
4. the Motherboard
6. Mount Etna
7. - d
During filming an actual fire broke out on one of the sets and Steve McQueen
found himself helping real firemen put it out. One of the firemen,
recognizing McQueen, said to the actor, "My wife is not going to believe
this." To this McQueen replied, "Neither is mine."
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi