DID YOU KNOW...
Close to 45 % of the world’s population lives within 60 miles of a
Coastline... Over three-quarters of the World's Mega-cities are on a coastline.
1. What is stored in an Ossuary ?
2. Do you recall the last time that the World Series Champs and the Super
Bowl Champs came from the same city ? If so, tell us the city ...
Bonus; What about the FIRST time ?
3. In the late 1980s, Colin Firth was a member of a group of young, British
actors who were compared with the American "Brat Pack". What was the name of
4. King Henry VIII has the reputation of having been a wife killer, but how
many of his six wives did he actually have put to death?
5. Strange Words are These ; deglutition
a. - Coughing
b. - Snoring
c. - Sneezing
d. - Swallowing
6. Who played Dark Helmet in "Spaceballs"?
7. How would one correctly spell the largest city in Wisconsin?
8. Which TV series Character lived at 720 Sedgewick Ave. ?
a. - Archie Bunker
b. - Drew Carey
c. - Richie Cunningham
d. - Roseanne Conner
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 2015,the six co-stars of the sit-com, ‘Friends’ earned $20 million in
2. Boston – Red Socks and Patriots (N.Y.C. – Jets and Mets)
(Note- the only other time was 1970 – Colts and Orioles_
3. the Brit Pack
4. – 2
5. - d
6. Rick Moranis
8. - b
“Friends” ran for ten seasons. The show made stars out of Mathew Perry,
Matt LeBlanc, Courtney Cox, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow and Jennifer
The show’s success still pay huge dividends for the cast.
In 2015, Warner Brothers earned one Billion dollars from “Friends”. Of that
amount, 2 % – or $20 million, went to each of the stars. This amount is
typical of what these stars earned every year since 2004, when the show went
Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld each make about $400 million per each
syndication cycle. Larry and Jerry taken the lion’s share of the royalties
because Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander don’t own
a stake in the show.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi