DID YOU KNOW ...
A chef's hat has exactly 100 pleats.
1. "A Boy Named Sue" won a Grammy Award for Best Country Song in 1970. Can
name the person who wrote it?
a. - Johnny Cash
b. - Shel Silverstein
c. - Willie Nelson
d. - Billy Joe Shaver
2. As of 2020, the Great Pyramid of Giza is about ______ years old ...
a. - 2,500
b. - 3,500
c. - 4,500
d. - 5,500
3. The 1915 silent epic "Birth of a Nation" is based on what time period in
a. - The Revolution
b. - Post Revolutionary Period
c. - The Civil War
d. - The Reconstruction Period
4. The “West Side Story” song lyrics were written by Stephen Sondheim : Who wrote the music ?
5. "Home Alone" had a sequel; what was the Title ?
6. Bamboo may grow how many feet in twenty four hours?
a. - 1
b. - 2
c. - 3
d. - 4
7. On which continent is Togo?
8. Out of superstition, what name do some people say when referring to the
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Competitive art used to be in the Olympics. ...
1. - b
2. - b
3. - c
4. Leonard Bernstein
5. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
6. - c
8. The Scottish Play
For the first four decades of competition, the Olympics awarded official
medals for painting, sculpture, architecture, literature and music,
alongside those for the athletic competitions. From 1912 to 1952, juries
awarded a total of 151 medals to original works in the fine arts inspired by
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi