DID YOU KNOW ...
There are Plucking machines in Chicken Processing Plants that pluck a
chicken clean in 14 seconds.
1. What word describes a spiritual truth conveyed as a story or figurative
2. What are the steel bars that reinforce poured concrete called?
3. Name That Tune ;
"When the twilight is gone,
and no songbirds are singing
When the twilight is gone
you come into my heart"
And here in my heart you will stay
while I pray........." (1956)
4. What is a 'Canticle' ?
a. - a Farm Implement
b. - a Drape
c. - a set of Laws
d. - a Prayer
5. What Dr. Seuss character said, "I speak for the trees?"
a. - The Grinch
b. - The Cat (in the Hat)
c. - The Lorax
d. - Horton
6. The life form known as a limpet would have which of the following
a. - a shell
b. - antennae
c. - a stinger
d. - feathers
7. In which activity might you encounter Banderilleros ?
8. You have just left the Coors Brewery tour and are now headed up to
Lookout Mountain to see Buffalo Bill's grave. Where in the world are you?
(State for Credit, City for Bonus credit)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In South Bend, Indiana, it is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigar .
3. 'My Prayer'
4. - d
5. - c
6. - a
8. Golden, Colorado
The law retains to cigarettes !
I’m not sure why this law was necessary. Do people often make their pet
monkeys smoke cigarettes? What about cigars?
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi