DID YOU KNOW...
A squirrel's incisors are growing constantly. Because of the wear-and-tear
on these, they can grow as much as eight inches in a year.
1. How many years did George Washington live after leaving the Presidency ?
a. - 2
b. - 4
c. - 6
d. - 8
2. Where in your body would you find the Uvula ?
3. In a game of poker, if you had a hand with the nickname 'the Village
People', which cards would you have?
a. - Four Aces
b. - Four Kings
c. - Four Queens
d. - Four Jacks
4. What might you use a fidget spinner for?
5. From what plant is absinthe made?
a. - Dogwood
b. - Wormwood
c. - Hazelwood
d. - Beechwood
6. Who was the Drummer for the Eagles Rock Band ?
a. - Don Henley
b. - Glenn Frey
c. - Bernie Leadon
d. - Randy Miesner
7. The heart is an organ, surrounded by a sac. What is the name of this sac?
(Hint; Starts with 'P')
8. Who played Paul Sheldon in 'Misery' (1990) ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the centermost point in the contiguous USA is located in Smith County,
1. - a
3. - c
4. To Relieve Stress
5. - b
6. - a
8. James Caan
A survey in 1918 fixed the location about 2.6 miles northwest of the town of
Lebanon in Smith County, Kansas.
However, if you include Alaska and Hawaii, the geographic center of the USA
is 29 miles north of Belle Fourche, South Dakota.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi