DID YOU KNOW...
In 2001, Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 days.
1. The Brooklyn Dodgers appeared in seven World Series...How many times did they win the World Series ?
a. - 0
b. - 1
c. - 2
d. - 3
2. When you read the list of ingredients on a can of soda or apple sauce,
you might come across the term HFCS. What does HFCS stand for?
3. A clash with the then CEO John Sculley made Steve Jobs quit Apple and
form a new company. What was this new company called?
4. In Egyptian mythology, Who is the son of Osiris, Personified as a
5. "The Odd Couple" was turned into a classic 1960s movie and a successful
1970s TV sitcom, but who wrote the Play these were based on ?
6. Fill in the Blank ;
In the Christian song, "My Hope is Built", the singer says, "On Christ the
Solid Rock I stand all other ground is _______ ____ "
(Hint ; Both words begin with s...)
7. What is the Capital of Manitoba ?
8. Only two stars won the "Best Actor" award two years in a row ; Tom Hanks
did it, and who did it before him ?
a. - Gary Cooper
b. - Spencer Tracy
c. - Errol Flynn
d. - Humphrey Bogart
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
'Super Mario Brothers' is the most popular video of all time. It has sold
over 170 million units in its various forms since its release in September,
1. - b
2. High Fructose Corn Syrup
5. Neil Simon
6. Sinking Sand
You need to change 'Super Mario Brothers' to 'Tetris', and change 1985 to
1984, and it becomes TRUTH ,
Rounding out the top five games;
5. - 'Super Mario Brothers'
4. - 'Grand Theft Auto'
3. - 'Wii Sports'
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi