DID YOU KNOW...
When Czechoslovakia split in 1993, the Czech Republic and Slovakia also
split the National anthem... each Country got one verse.
1. To whom did General Douglas MacArthur promise in 1942: "I shall return"?
2. In which civilization was gold referred to as "excrement of the gods"?
3. In what month and year did Commander Neil Armstrong land the Eagle on the
4. By what name is the constellation "Crux" better known? (
5. Shirley Bassey has sung three theme songs for the "James Bond" films.
"Diamonds Are Forever" and "Moonraker" are two of them. Can you name the
(Bonus ; In what country was Shirley born ?)
6. Fill in the Blank ;
Oxidation is the loss of _________ by a molecule, atom or ion .
a. - Protons
b. - Electrons
c. - Neutrons
d. - Quarks
7. Who succeeded Khrushchev as First Secretary of the Communist Party of the
8. Which 20th century Welsh writer and poet 'raged against the dying of the
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The sun is so much bigger than our Earth, you could fits almost 130.000
inside the Sun.
3. July, 1969
4. Southern Cross
5. Goldfinger (Wales)
6. - b
8. Dylan Thomas
The Sun is not just a lot bigger than the Earth, it’s humongous in
In fact, 1,300,000 Earths could fit inside !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi