DID YOU KNOW...
The first Rolls Royce, marketed in 1906, sold for $784... Now it would be
1. Do you happen to know the formal first name of former V.P. Dan Quayle ?
2. Name the Sitcom that featured characters Tony, Angela, Mona, Samantha,
and Jonathan ...
3. What is the correct spelling for the name of the hunchback of Notre
4. Headline news from 1992. Who had an affair with auto mechanic Joey
Buttafuocco and attempted to kill his wife?
5. What is the world's largest rodent ?
6. In Which country was the first 'Caesar Salad' served ?
a. - Greece
b. - Italy
c. - Mexico
d. - USA
7. Ronald Reagan wasn't the only Hollywood actor to become his country's
leader. Who went from being an extra in the MGM movie 'Holiday in Mexico'
(1946) to becoming a cigar-smoking president
a. - Winston Churchill
b. - Bill Clinton
c. - Luis Echeverría Álvarez
d. - Fidel Castro
8. What type of veined Italian blue cheese shares the first six letters of
its name with three female monsters ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Dale Evans was Roy Rogers’ third wife.
2. 'Who's the Boss?'
4. Amy fisher
6. - c
7. - d
In 1932, Rogers met an admirer named Lucile Ascolese. They were married in
1933 by a justice of the peace in Los Angeles; the marriage failed, and the
couple divorced in 1936.
Roy's third wife was a well-known western star in her own right.
Dale met Roy when they were cast in a movie together in 1944's "The Cowboy
and Senorita". Roy was married at the time, but his second wife died
suddenly in 1946. He and Dale became better friends at that point and
married in 1947. Roy was Dale's fourth husband. She had actually married at
age 14 and had a son at age 15! Dale was a singer before she met Roy. She
had been born in Texas in 1912, with the name Lucile Wood Smith. While she
was yet an infant her name was changed to Frances Octavia Smith.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi