DID YOU KNOW ...
The American Professional Football Association was formed in 1920; two years
later it changed its name to the National Football League (NFL) .
1. There are, so far (2021) four Novels that feature Hannibal Lecter ; name
2. "When I Need You" was a number one hit in the late seventies. Who sang
3. Rope put aboard a sailboat is called a what?
4. Jessica Simpson played the part of Daisy Duke in 2005 movie "The Dukes of
Hazzard" ; who played the part in the TV series ?
5. Which country is home to the highest number of Chess Grandmasters ?
a. - USA
b. - Russia
c. - Spain
d. - India
6. On the TV series, "Friends", one of the Friends had a Twin... which one
a. - Phoebe
b. - Monica
c. - Joey
d. - Ross
(Bonus; what was the twin's name ?)
7. What are the five types of human teeth ?
8. What are the 4 million or so people who maintain nomadic lifestyles in
the Arab deserts called ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If you could drive your car straight up at 60 MPH, you’d be in outer space
in an hour ...
1. Red Dragon (1981) The Silence of the Lambs (1988) Hannibal (1999)
Hannibal Rising (2006)
2. Leo Sayer
3. a Line
4. Catherine Bach
5. - b
6. - a (Ursula)
7. Incisors, Canines (Cuspids), Premolars (Bicuspids), Molars, Wisdom Teeth
8. the Bedouin
If you got into your car, turned on the ignition and drove up to the sky at
60 mph, it would take just one hour to get to outer space.. Of course, this
is purely a theoretical, but it sure is fun to think about!
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi