DID YOU KNOW...
Before 2011, divorce was illegal in Malta.
1. Hey, Round Ball Fans ;
Name the five positions on a Basketball Team ...
2. Fill in the Blank ;
Levitcus 12:3 "And in the _____ day the flesh of the foreskin shall be
a. - 7th
b. - 8th
c. - 9th
d. - 10th
3. Meaning "around" or "approximately", what does the abbreviation "c." seen
before a date stand for?
4. Which hit song did Paul and Linda McCartney write for a "James Bond"
5. How long is a furlong?
a. - 1/4th mile
b. - 1/5th mile
c. - 1/8th mile
d. - 1/16th mile
6. In what literary classic would I find a creature called, "Pushmi-Pullyu" ?
7. If you have a bad attitude because of a perceived injustice, you are said
to have a ..............what ??
(Hint; Four Words, the fourth word being a body part...)
8. What word connects an irrational belief and the name of a mountain range
in Arizona ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
One POTUS bet the White House China and lost it in a Poker game.
1. Center,Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward
2. - b
4. 'Live and Let Die'
5. - c
6. 'Dr Dolittle'
7. Chip on Your Shoulder
Warren G. Harding is widely described as the worst president in American
history. He was our 29th chief executive, serving from 1921 to 1923.
Although stories abound to explain just why he is considered our worst
president, one of the funniest – depending on your point of view – is the
fact that he gambled away an entire set of White House china. And he bet it
all on one unfortunate hand. Some historians say the game wasn’t even real
poker, but something called a “cold hand,”1 not unlike the children’s card
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi