DID YOU KNOW...
Walter Cronkite trained himself to speak ay a rate of 124 words per minute,
25% slower than the average normal pace.
1. Can you complete this Mel McDaniel lyric ?
'Lord have mercy, Baby's got her ____ _____ on !'
2. Before Washington, D.C. was built, the Continental Congress met in eight
Name five of them...
(Bonus ; name all eight !
3. At the 1993 Lollapalooza, Rage Against the Machine stood on stage naked
for 15 minutes without playing any songs to protest what?
a. - Discrimination
b. - War
c. - Record Companies
d. - Censorship
4. Which 'Cheers' character appeared on JEOPARDY ?
a. - Cliff
b. - Norm
c. - Woody
d. - Rebecca
5. What was the full name of the title character in 'Citizen Kane' ?
6. There are four states that border Indiana. Name them.
7. You have suffered a 'periorbital haematoma' ; what's your problem ?
8. Where did the Dallas Stars begin before they moved to the Lone Star
TRUTH OR CRAP !!
The largest single family known consists of a man with 39 wives and 94
1. Blue Jeans
2. Philadelphia, Pa. - Baltimore Md. - Lancaster, Pa. - York, Pa. -
Princeton, N.J. - Annapolis, Md. -
Trenton, N.J. - New York City
3. - d
4. - a
5. Charles Foster Kane
6. Illinois, Michigan, Ohio & Kentucky
7. a Black Eye
8. Minnesota (The North Stars)
India is home to the world's biggest family. A man named Ziona Chana has 39
wives, 94 children, and 33 grand children. They all live together in a
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi