DID YOU KNOW...
In the 19th century, it was illegal for British Officers to shave their
1. Who was POTUS When ...
The Great Depression started...
2. Strange Words are These ;
a. - "Happiness from a friend"
b. - "Happiness from getting dumped"
c. - "Happiness because you are sad"
d. - "Happiness at the misfortune of others"
3. "...Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me, we've got..." What kind of love
were the Mind Benders singing about in the mid 1960s?
4. Saint Pierre and Miquelon are islands owned by France and located off the
east coast of _____.
5. In the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, what word represents E ?
6. The Battle of Hastings took place on October 14, 1066. Who led his troops
(Hint; His nickname will not do... )
7. Which creature can be found smoking a hookah in Lewis Carroll's 'Alice's
Adventures in Wonderland'?
8. What country is home to the LOTUS Car Company ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Lord instructed Noah to take two of every animal, male and female into
1. Herbert Hoover
2. - d
3. A Groovy Kind...
6. William I of Normandy
7. the Caterpillar
Ask children who are even vaguely familiar with the biblical account of the
Flood how many animals of each kind Noah took into the ark, and you likely
will hear, “Two!” Most Bible students are familiar with the instructions
recorded in Genesis 6:19 that God gave to Noah: “And of every living thing
of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them
alive with you; they shall be male and female” (Genesis 6:19, emp. added;
cf. 7:15). It seems that fewer people, however, are aware that God also
instructed Noah, saying, “You shall take with you seven each of every clean
animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male
and his female; also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to
keep the species alive on the face of all the earth” (Genesis 7:2-3, emp.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi