DID YOU KNOW...
Kentucky has the highest rate of smokers (28.7%) in the U.S., while Utah (11.5%) has the lowest .
The percentage in the 1950's was 42%.
1. Which shipping company owned the Titanic ?
2. Strange Words are These ; DEMERARA...
a. - a fungal disease of onions
b. - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
c. - light brown cane sugar
d. - a matching set of furniture
3. What religion was Queen Elizabeth I?
a. - Catholic
b. - Protestant
c. - Anglican
d. - Pelagianist
4. In 1960 Chevrolet introduced a rear-engine car with a 108 inch
wheelbase... Name it ...
5. Between 1964 and 1969, Peter Noone did vocals for which group that had 18
Billboard Top 40 Hits during that time?
6. Which of the following countries ending in '-stan' is the largest by
a. - Afghanistan
b. - Kyrgyzstan
c. - Turkmenistan
d. - Pakistan
7. Complete the Song Lyric ;
"Actin' funny, but I don't know why. Excuse me _____ _ ____ ___ ___ ."
8. In 1971, James Caan starred in a movie called "Brian's Song". What sport
was Shown in
this film ??
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
Donald duck's gal pal, daisy, was originally named Donna.
1. White Star Lines
2. - c
3. - c
5. the Dakotas
6. - d
7. While I Kiss the Sky (Acceptable ; "While I Kiss This Guy " LOL )
8. NFL Football
While it is widely known that Daisy Duck is the girlfriend of Disney
favorite, Donald Duck, few remember that she was originally named Donna.
Her first appearance as Donna was in the 1937 short animated film, "Don
Donald", when she was first introduced as Donald's love interest. However by
her second appearance, which was in 1940s "Mr. Duck Steps Out", she had been
renamed as Daisy. Like her beau, Daisy is an anthropomorphic duck, and is
known for her giant eyelashes, as well as for having ruffled tail feathers,
both of which distinguish her as female.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi