DID YOU KNOW...
Top Five shows of the 1949-50 Season ;
1. Texaco Star Theater – 2. The Ed Sullivan Show – 3. Arthur Godfrey’s
Talent Scouts -
4. Fireball Fun-For-All – 5. The Philco Television Playhouse
1. How old was Alexander the Great at his death ?
a. – 22
b. – 27
c. – 32
d. – 37
2. The 'Prom' is a dance held at the end of high school, and are usually
quite formal. 'Prom' is an abbreviation for what word?
3. Since 1921, the French company Fromageries Bel has used what sort of
critter to market its spreadable cheese ?
4. In Banking, what does "EFT" stand for ?
5. "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" is the slogan for what brand of
6. What body of water separates Lower Michigan from its Upper Peninsula ?
7. Name That tune ;
'They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band. It ain't what they
call rock and roll.'
8. Which quarterback was the first to lead his team to 4 Super Bowl wins
a. - Tom Brady
b. - Joe Montana
c. - John Elway
d. - Terry Bradshaw
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Virginia has produced more Presidents than any of the other States.
Virginia has also given us more Vice Presidents than any other State.
1. – c
3. a Laughing Cow
4. Electronic Funds Transfer
6. Straits of Mackinac
7. 'Sultans of Swing'
8. - d
Most Presidents, yes, at eight.
But the State with the most Vice Presidents is New York, with eight.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi