DID YOU KNOW ...
Berlin’s Zoologischer Garten is the largest zoo in the world both in terms
of number of species (1,500) and animal population (14,000).
1. What poison did Socrates ingest at the end of his life ?
2. Shakespeare's Plays fall into one of three categories ; what are they ??
3. An orchestra is divided into four sections ; name them...
4. What speed does the wind have to reach for a tropical storm to be
upgraded to a hurricane ?
a. - 70 mph
b. - 74 mph
c. - 78 mph
d. - 82 mph
5. What 'Sesame Street' puppet character has the birthday October 9,
1,830,653 BC ?
6. What do you call the foam sleeve used to hold cold beverages ?
a. - Koozie
b. - Coozie
c. - Cozie
d. - All of these - it's a regional thing
7. How many dimples or indentations are there on a regulation Golf Ball ?
a. - 136
b. - 236
c. - 336
d. - 436
8. Governor Chris Christie was accused of seeking revenge on a political
opponent by shutting down lanes leading to the George Washington Bridge,
thus creating a massive traffic back-up in ..............
what city ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
After decades of growing, the U.S. National Transplant List of people
waiting for organ transplants has begun shrinking.
2. comedies, Histories and Tragedies
3. Brass, Woodwind, Percussion and Strings
4. - b
5. Count Von Count
6. - d
7. - c
8. Fort Lee
A new person is added to the United States national transplant waiting list
every 10 minutes—that's 144 people per day.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi