DID YOU KNOW...
Pocahontas and William Shakespeare died less than a year apart, and less
than 150 miles from each other.
1. Name the famous actress played by Gwen Stefani in the 2004 blockbuster
"The Aviator" ...
2. Strange words are These ; PEDAGOGICS ....
a. - a force that moves something along
b. - principles and methods of instruction
c. - be fully aware or cognizant of
d. - a model or standard for making comparisons
3. The Protestant Reformation dates back to the nailing of Martin Luther's
95 Theses on a door in which city?
a. - Augsburg
b. - Heidelberg
c. - Munich
d. - Wittenberg
4. Vandyke most commonly refers to a shade of which color?
a. - Brown
b. - Gray
c. - Salt-and-Pepper
d. - Black
5. What is the correct term for a sentence that makes use of all the letters
of the alphabet?
6. What were the last words spoken on the final "Cheers" episode?
7. Fill in the Blanks :
An adult male kangaroo is called a ______; an adult female kangaroo is a
8. Strange Words are These ; LUSOPHONE ...
a. - Greek-Speaking
b. - Spanish-Speaking
c. - Portuguese-Speaking
d. - Italian-Speaking
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the early days of football, the officials wore white dress shirts, often
with a bow tie and usually a beret-type hat.
1. Jean Harlow
2. - b
3. - d
4. - a
6. "Sorry, we're closed."
7. Boomer , Jenny
8. - c
Read All About It !
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis