DID YOU KNOW...
A cloud usually appears to be light and fluffy, but in reality, the typical
cloud weighs about 1.1 million pounds.
1. What are the colors on the Flag of France ?
a. - Red, Blue, Green
b. - Red, Green, Black
c. - Red, Green, Yellow
d. - Red, White, Blue
2. The islands known as the Hebrides belong to which member of the UK
3. What is the more formal first name of the fictional Indiana Jones ?
a. - Henry
b. - David
c. - Clifford
d. - Jonathan
4. Madge the Manicurist pitched what product ?
5. Before Constantine the Great transformed the city into Constantinople,
what was the city's name ?
6. In which sport did the term 'offside' or 'offsides' originate?
a. - American Football
b. - Ice Hockey
c. - Soccer
d. - Cricket
7. Strange Words are These ; PARISOLOGY ...
a. - the study of anatomy in its relation to function
b. - humorous or satirical mimicry
c. - the study of all things Parisian
d. - the use of ambiguous words
8. Einstein's famous mass-energy equivalence involves both mass and energy,
but both are related via what quantity squared?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Toe prints are as unique as fingerprints.
1. - d
3. - a
4. Palmolive dish detergent
6. - c
7. - d
8. the Speed of Light
Toe prints have the same unique identification factors as fingerprints,
including the well known whorls and ridges we've all read about. These are
specific to each individual, so toe prints have been used to solve crimes in
the same fashion as fingerprints. The first occurrence of this kind took
place in 1952 in Scotland when a barefooted thief broke into a bakery there,
and then managed to open the safe where the takings were kept. Unfortunately
for this person - and thanks to a somewhat untidy bakery - the thief left
his toe prints in the residual flour left scattered about the business, and
was identified from them.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi