DID YOU KNOW...
The Harvard University Library holds 15.8 million volumes, second in the
U.S. only to the Library of Congress with 32.1 million volumes.
1. How long was Jacob Marley dead when he visited Ebenezer Scrooge ?
2. Which of these State Capitals sits at the highest elevation ?
a. - Santa Fe
b. - Cheyenne
c. - Denver
d. - Carson City
3. Which eponymous animated character resides at 124 Conch Street?
4. Which 1970s group originated such songs as "Make It with You," "Baby,
I'm-a Want You" and "The Guitar Man"?
5. What is Athena's Roman name?
6. What is the name of Sydney's most popular and well known beach?
(Hint; Four Letters ...)
7. If you are going 100 kilometers per hour, about how many miles per hour
will you be traveling at?
a. - 50
b. - 60
c. - 70
d. - 80
8. The word macrosmatic is normally linked to what animal?
a. - Dog
b. - Bat
c. - Cat
d. - Owl
TRUTH OR CRAP ?? ‘'
There are over 2,300,000 Blocks that make up the Great Pyramid at Giza,
1. "Seven years this night ."
2. - a (They are in order.... Denver ranks third ..)
3. Spongebob Squarepants
6. Bondi Beach
7. - b
8. - a
More than 2,300,000 limestone and granite blocks were pushed, pulled, and
dragged into place on the Great Pyramid.
Each stone block within the pyramid weighs approximately 2267.96 kilograms
(2.5 tons). Therefore the total weight of the great pyramid of Khufu is
approximately: 2,300,000 x 2267.96 = 5,216,308,000 kilograms (5,750,000
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck