DID YOU KNOW...
70% of all dog owners buy holiday gifts for their pets.
1. Who was the lead singer of the Miracles when they recorded 'Tears of a
2. Complete the Timothy Leary quote ; "'Turn on, tune in, ___ ___'.
3. Also the name of a car model, what was the name of Henry Ford's son?
4. Circus performer Charles Stratton was better known by the stage name,
............ what ?
(Hint; G______ T__ T____ )
5. What color is the Merlot Grape ?
a. - Blue
b. - White
c. - Red
d. - Green
6. What color links a book by Hawthorne and Conan Doyle?
a. - Azure
b. - Ivory
c. - Scarlet
d. - Lime
7. Strange Words are These ; TASSEOMANCY ...
It's predicting the future using ........... what ?
8. Who serves square hamburgers ?
a. - Wendy's
b. - White Castle
c. - Both
d. - Neither
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
I-10 is America’s longest Interstate Highway, running from Jacksonville,
Fla. to Santa Monica, Cal.
1. Smokey Robinson
2. Drop Out
4. General Tom Thumb
5. - a
6. - c
7. Tea Leaves
8. - c
I-90, which runs from Boston to Seattle, is the longest American Interstate
being slightly longer than the I-10 which runs from Jacksonville in the East
Santa Monica CA in the west.
All even-numbered Interstates travel east-west with those ending in zero
traverse the east coast to west coast.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi