DID YOU KNOW...
Vikings used to give kittens as wedding presents.
1. Who or what was known as "the Velvet Fog" ?
2. Name That Flick ;
A comic, based on two people, is about to be made into a movie. The two head
off on a road trip to stop the movie or get their royalties.
3. Strange Words are These ; LITORAL ;
a. - a public announcement of a proposed marriage
b. - evidencing lack of experience of life
c. - a state of lacking money
d. - the shore of a lake or sea or ocean
4. What type of animal is a kumul, after which the Papua New Guinea Rugby
League team is nicknamed?
a. - Mammal
b. - Bird
c. - Reptile
d. - Amphibian
5. How many sides does the Nepali flag have?
a. - 3
b. - 4
c. - 5
d. - 6
6. Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar , Spanish National Hero, is better known as ......
7. Observing through your telescope, how do you judge the amount of heat
emitted by a star?
8. What common animal is closest to the platypus in size?
a. - Mouse
b. - Rat
c. - House Cat
d. - River Otter
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
German Chocolate cake is actually just named after a gentleman with the last
1. Melvin Howard (Mel) Tormé
2. 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back '
3. - d
4. - b (Bird of Paradise)
5. - c
6. El Cid
7. By its Color
The name comes from Sam German — who was either an American or an
Englishman, depending on what you read. In 1852, he invented a style of
sweet baking chocolate for the Baker's chocolate company. The company named
it after him, but "German's Chocolate" didn't become well-known until 1957.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi