DID YOU KNOW ...
A cornflake in the shape of Illinois sold on eBay for $1,350.
1. What's the name of the Annual award for Science Fiction Novels ?
2. The first king of Israel was a Benjaminite named ............. what ?
3. Both Lady Bird Johnson and CJ Gregg both share the same "real" first
name. What would that name be?
a. - Catherine
b. - Claudia
c. - Clara
d. - Cordelia
4. Who was Elizabeth I's mother?
a. - Catherine Howard
b. - Anne of Cleves
c. - Anne Boleyn
d. - Catherine of Aragon
5. The sporty Supra is a car produced by which company?
6. What's Europe's longest river ?
a. - Danube
b. - Volga
c. - Loire
d. - Rhine
7. Remember the Yardbirds ?
Name the three famous guitarists from the group ...
8. What in the World is a "naevus flammeus" ?
a. - Blocked Arteries / Veins
b. - Red Hair
c. - a Birthmark
d. - a Crater on the Moon
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Malaysia is the world’s largest country comprised solely of islands. It is
composed of 17,508 islands, some 6,000 of which are inhabited.
1. the Hugo Award
3. - b
4. - c
6. - b
7. Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page
8. - c
Change Malaysia to Indonesia, and you’re good !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi