DID YOU KNOW...
Phobatrivaphobia is a fear of trivia about phobias.
1. What show was Corey Monteith starring in when he died at age 31 in 2013?
a. - 'Arrested Development'
b. - 'American Dad'
c. - 'Modern Family'
d. - 'Glee'
2. What sport is known as "Chess on Ice" ?
3. Which is the 'Eternal City' ?
4. What country is the world's largest producer (94%) of Saffron ?
a. - India
b. - Morocco
c. - Azerbaijan
d. - Iran
5. If I'm learning about Richard Hickock and Perry Smith, what book am I
6. Who dies in the 2nd act of 'Rent' ?
a. - Benny
b. - Roger
c. - Mimi
d. - Angel
7. Which of the following countries was NOT a member of the European Monetary Union when the Euro began circulating?
a. - Britain
b. - Germany
c. - Italy
d. - the Netherlands
8. Expressions such as "Vanity fair", "Mr. Facing-both-ways" and "Mr. Wordly Wiseman" were created by John Bunyan in which book?
a. - The Pilgrim's Progress
b. - Ulysses
c. - Moll Flanders
d. - The Fall
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
At the August 15-18, 1969 Woodstock Music Festival, there were three deaths
and two births.
1. - d
4. - d
5. 'In Cold Blood'
6. - d
7. - a
8. - a
The babies reportedly born at the Woodstock festival 40 years ago remain the
most enduring mystery from that chaotic weekend that defined a generation.
Depending on the source, there was one birth on that patch of upstate New
York farmland between Aug. 15-17, 1969. Or two. Or three.
There were three deaths at Woodstock, but no confirmed births. Three young
men died while attending Woodstock, two from drug overdoses and another–just
17 years old—was run over by a tractor collecting debris while he was asleep
in a sleeping bag.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi