DID YOU KNOW...
A single strand of spaghetti is technically called a ‘spaghetto’
1. "The Story Of The City Of Brass," "Aladdin's Wonderful Lamp" and "The
Seven Stories Of Sinbad The Sailor" are found in what work of literature ?
2. What is the Latin word for 'bird'?
(Hint; "We Try Harder")
3. Who had the shortest term as POTUS ?
4. In the film 'The Nutty Professor', what is the name of Eddie Murphy's
slim-line alter ego?
5. Which one is the John Anderson song?
a. - Shakin'
b. - Temptin'
c. - Unwound
d. - Swingin'
6. Strange Words are These ; HEMIMETABOLISM ..
a. - incomplete or partial metamorphosis in insects
b. - a lack of belief in the existence of god or gods
c. - the disagreeable quality of one who dissents
d. - a natural loss of the products of conception
7. How is the title of the Christian hymn 'Gloria in excelsis Deo'
translated in English?
8. If you practiced chiromancy, you would spend a lot of time looking at
other people's what?
a. - Hands
b. - Feet
c. - Scalp
d. - Tongue
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Johnny Depp surprised guests at Disneyland in 2017 when he came to life
among the animatronic pirates on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride.
1. "One Thousand and One Nights"
3. William Henry Harrison
4. Buddy Love
5. - d
6. - a
7. Glory to God in the highest
8. - a
Some lucky Disneyland park guests got more than they bargained for when they
set sail aboard the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction – which recently
celebrated its 50th anniversary. As their boats floated through the
pirate-pillaged village, they discovered that one of them – Captain Jack
Sparrow – was actually the real-life star of Disney’s iconic “Pirates of the
Caribbean” films, Johnny Depp!
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi