DID YOU KNOW...
Unlike athletes in many other countries, American Olympians receive no
direct support from the federal government.
1. Can you name the satellite that carried the first trans-Atlantic TV
(Hint; The year was 1962)
2. Name the Spanish explorer who conquered today's central and southern
(First AND Last name, please ...)
3. What is the name of the peninsula that Spain and Portugal are on?
4. "Sylvia's Mother" was a hit for which band in the 1970's?
5. What is the name of a portable cradle for a baby, often made of straw or
6. Reverend Sun Myung Moon was the founder and leader of which church?
7. Movie Quote ;
"Mama says alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no
8. Which European "discovered" the Pacific Ocean?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The part of the atmosphere that surrounds us is called the Lithosphere.
1. Telstar I
2. Hernando Cortez
3. Iberian Peninsula
4. Dr Hook and the Medicine Show
5. a Moses Basket
6. Unification Church
7. " The Waterboy"
8. Vasco Nunez de Balboa
The lithosphere is a layer of solid, brittle rock making up the outer 100 km
of the Earth, surrounding both the crust and the outermost portion of the
upper mantle. It is where we live, build our homes, plant our crops and
raise livestock and poultry. The Earth's surface is continuously being
changed by living and nonliving things as well as natural forces.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi