DID YOU KNOW...
The first sharks lived more than 400 million years ago—200 million years
before the first dinosaurs. They have changed very little over the eons .
1. Who was the second female to serve as Prime Minister of the UK ?
2. What famous variety show star used to sing, "See the USA in your
3. What year saw the opening of the Golden Gate Bridge ?
a. - 1927
b. - 1932
c. - 1937
d. - 1942
4. Name That Author ;
"Mrs. Dalloway" and "To the Lighthouse"
5. What does UNICEF stand for ?
6. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is, ironically, a fear of what?
7. As she aged, Mae West became less present in the public eye. After a 27
year absence from the screen, she returned to play Leticia Van Allen, an
aging former sex symbol, in what film based on a Gore Vidal novel?
8. Although many American versions of this recipe do not use any alcohol in
the making of it, the traditional cake requires it to be considered a true
Black Forest Cake. What potent potable is in the ingredient list?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1939, a 5 1/2 year-old girl gave birth to a healthy, 6-pound baby .
1. Theresa May
2. Dinah Shore
3. - c
4. Virginia Woolf
5. United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
6. Long Words
7. Myra Breckenridge
Lina Medina, from the Ticrapo District of Peru, gave birth by cesarean
section in Lima at age 5 1⁄2. The infant was a 2.69 kg (5.9 lb), 47.5 cm
(18.7 in) boy named Gerardo. Medina's parents, who assumed their daughter
had a tumor, took her to a hospital, where she was then found to be 7 months
pregnant when she was about 5 years and 6 months old. She gave birth 1 1⁄2
months later. By interrogating her parents, the doctors understood that
Medina had entered into precocious puberty (when hormone glands are
activated earlier than normal) very early after her birth. Medina's father
was arrested on suspicion of sexual abuse, but was later released due to
lack of evidence, and the baby's biological father was never identified .
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi