DID YOU KNOW...
The top three most expensive Olympic sports in terms of training cost are
shooting, sailing, and equestrian.
1. Which of these metals melts at the lowest temperature ?
a. – Aluminum
b. – Lead
c. – Copper
d. – Gold
2. “....Tish ! That’s French !”
Who is la grand-mère de mon père?
3. In Politics, what does “GOP” stand for ?
4. What objects are theatrically smashed during The Who's "Tommy" and
Shakespeare's "Richard II"?
5. In Football, where are the “Red Zones” ?
6. In the slogan, "The need is constant, The gratification is instant" ,
what is the “need” being referenced ?
7. In the game of hearts, which card is it best to avoid, unless you are
attempting to "Shoot the Moon" ?
8. Scrambled Body Parts Dept;
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The “Christ the Redeemer” statue, standing 98 feet tall on the top of
Corcovado Mountain in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is the tallest statue of
Christ in existence.
1. – b
2. Great Grandmother
3. “Grand Old Party”
5. Inside each Twenty-Yard line
6. Blood Donations
7. the Queen of Spades
“Christ the Redeemer” is NOT the tallest statue of Christ in the world.
The tallest is a statue of Christ that stands in western Poland.
Completed in 2010, the “Christ the King” statue, made of concrete and
fiberglass, stands 172 feet tall.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi