DID YOU KNOW...
Today, the word "saturnine" means gloomy, sullen, or sluggish-most likely as
an allusion to Saturn, one of the slowest moving planets.-
1. Strange Words are These ;
a. - Sewing Machine Part
b. - a Rigged Betting Game
c. - Hydroponic System
d. - Device for Shucking Peas
2. In which Winter Olympic sport would you get extra points for a perfect
3. Some outdoorsmen carry dryer lint with them when they venture into the
wilderness. What do they use it for?
4. What's the common bond of Eleanor, Lucy, Prudence, Sadie and Rita?
5. Who composed 'The Four Seasons'?
6. Meryl Streep has worked with a number of great directors in her career.
Take for example the 1979 film 'Manhattan', which featured Streep under the
direction of whom?
7. In what classic American novel would a reader encounter some Grangerford
boys jumping into the Mississippi River to escape being shot by the
Shepherdson family, while the hero of the book watches horrified from a
8. Which astrological sign is represented by the Archer ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Paleogene period saw the rise of the dinosaurs, and the Jurassic period
saw the end of them.
1. - b (Three small cups, or 'Thimbles'; one has a pea underneath.... Con
Man Shuffles the cups, you bet a buck you can find the pea-cup..... You Lose
! - Usually played on a folding table on the street...)
2. Ski Jumping
3. To Start fires
4. The Beatles
6. Woody Allen
7. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
The Paleogene was a time period between approximately 65 and 23 million
years ago. During the Paleogene, mammals evolved into larger and more
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi