DID YOU KNOW...
Chionophobia is the persistent fear of snow, especially becoming trapped by
snow. The term is derived from the Greek words chion and phobos, meaning
“snow” and “fear,” respectively.
1. Who had a number one hit with, "If You Leave Me Now" in the seventies?
2. Who played the role of Colonel Sherman T. Potter in the TV series
3. Which of the following Ohio cities is named for a Roman Dictator ?
a. - Toledo
b. - Cincinnati
c. - Akron
d. - Canton
4. What hurricane was the FIRST officially designated hurricane of the 1992
Atlantic hurricane season?
5. What does the name Tyrannosaurus Rex mean?
(Hint ; three words)
6. What name is given to an older internet user?
(Hint ; two words..."SS" )
7. What body of water does Willie Nelson sing about to help him get over an
old flame? "________ River, take my mind."
8. Dinner at the International Cafe tonight includes your choice of potatoes
or noodles served with
" saucisse (Italian), loukániko (Greek) , salsiccia (Spanish), linguiça
(Portuguese), salchicha (Spanish), batutay (Filipino), farciminis (Latin)."
What's for dinner?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Liz Taylor and Richard Burton were censured by the Vatican in 1963 for
engaging in "erotic vagrancy" because they fell in love while filming
"Cleopatra" in Rome, despite being married to other people.
2. Harry Morgan
3. - b
5. Tyrant Lizard King
6. Silver Surfer
The Vatican denounced Taylor’s affair with Burton as “erotic vagrancy, and
barred them both from entering the Vatican for life.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi