DID YOU KNOW...
In 1958, Larry King smashed into John F. Kennedy's car. JFK said he’d
forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for
1. Which one of the following is NOT a romance language?
a. - English
b. - Portuguese
c. - Italian
d. - French
2. According to Dan Quayle, how do you spell Potato ?
3. What are individual particles of light called?
4. November 5, 1968: This pitcher won the AL MVP and Cy Young award in the
season for throwing a 31-6 record. Name this Detroit Tiger pitcher... ...
5. Paul McCartney's first name is not really Paul... what is it ?
a. - James
b. - Joseph
c. - Jeffery
d. - Jaden
6. Harrison Ford played Rick Deckard in what film, based on a Phillip K.
Dick Story ?
7. Bob Geldolf was a member of what Rock group ?
8. In which type of triangle would each angle be equal to 60 degrees?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
New Zealand is the only country south of the Equator to host the Winter
1. - a
4. Denny McLain
5. - a (Paul is his middle name)
6. Blade Runner
7. The Boomtown Rats
8. Equilateral Triangle
No country in the Southern Hemisphere has hosted, or even been an applicant
to host, the Winter Olympics.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi