DID YOU KNOW...
Our collective weight is going up. The average American male has gained 17.1
pounds and the average American female has added 15.4 pounds since 1988.
1. Re; Vietnam -
President Johnson said, "If I've lost ______________________ , I've lost Mr.
Average Citizen. whom was he referring to?
2. So, you graduated 'magna *** laude'. Just what does that mean?
3. What do peach schnapps and orange juice make?
(Bonus; Add a little Vodka and what do you have ?)
4. What type of dragon is Leviathan?
a. - Fire
b. - Sky
c. - Land
d. - Water
5. What would you find in a feretory?
a. - Furs
b. - Food
c. - Iron
d. - Relics
6. What name brand basketball does the NBA use in their games?
a. - Spalding
b. - Nike
c. - Wilson
d. - Dunlop
7. What name is given to a medical professional who specializes in hearing
loss and other ear problems?
8. Who was the first President of the United States to be buried in
Arlington National Cemetery ?
a. - Kennedy
b. - Grant
c. - Taft
d. - Harding
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The characters Chip and Ernie Douglas, two of the three brothers in the
series, "My Three Sons",
were brothers in real life.
1. Walter Cronkite
2. 'With Great Honor'
3. Fuzzy Navel (Hairy Navel)
4. - d
5. - d
6. - a
8. - c
Stanley and Barry Livingstone were real brothers from this long running hit.
Barry Gordon Livingston (born December 17, 1953) is an American television
and film actor, known for his role as "Ernie Douglas" on the television
series My Three Sons (1963–72). He is the younger brother of actor/director
Stanley Livingston, who played Ernie's older brother "Chip" on the show.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi