DID YOU KNOW...
Every time you licked a stamp, you were consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
1. Where in the world would one go for a sumptuous meal of moussaka?
2. The highest quality gems are referred to as ....
a. - Canton
b. - sylph
c. - Bijou
d. - first water
3. If it's really "Moonshine" (White Lightnin') , it is colored ....
a. - White / Cream
b. - Tan / Brown
c. - Olive / Green
d. - Clear / Colorless
4. Playing Cards were invented in which Country ??
a. - Egypt
b. - Greece
c. - Japan
d. - China
5. Only one of the Fifty can boast SPAM being available at the local
McDonald's... which one ?
6. What was the first name of the creator of "Ripley's Believe It or Not" ?
7. "You slut!" is a line that was delivered by character Jeff Slater to
character Michael Dorsey. Actually, Michael Dorsey was dressed like Dorothy
Michaels. Do you know the name of the movie ??
(Hint; Bill Murray plays Jeff Slater...)
8. According to "A Charlie Brown Christmas" (1965), who helps Charlie Brown
find the true meaning of Christmas?
a. - Lucy
b. - Snoopy
c. - Peppermint Patti
d. - Linus
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Michael Flatley, of "Riverdance" fame, was born in Chicago.
2. - d
3. - d
4. - d
8. - d
Michael Ryan Flatley was born in Chicago, Illinois on July 16, 1958.
Michael is an Irish-American former dancer, choreographer, and musician. He
became internationally known for Irish dance shows Riverdance, Lord of the
Dance, Feet of Flames, and Celtic Tiger Live.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi