DID YOU KNOW...
On average, a chicken will lay 280 eggs in a year.
On average, An American eats 279 eggs per year.
1. In moviemaking, who is responsible for sound effects?
a. - Gaffer
b. - Foley Artist
c. - Best Boy
d. - Key Grip
2. What kind of outfit do the girls wear in "Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of
Summer" (Nat King Cole)?
a. - Mini Skirts
b. - Sun Suits
c. - Bikinis
d. - Short Shorts
3. Cio-Cio-San is the title character of what Giacomo Puccini Opera ?
4. in the Forsyth novel, "The Day of the Jackal", what was the occupation of
the Title character ?
5. Which of these countries is not located in the Arabian peninsula?
a. - Sudan
b. - Yemen
c. - Qatar
d. - Bahrain
6. The medical suffix "sclerosis" is used to denote what kind of effect on
body structure ?
7. The explosion of the Deepwater Horizon and the subsequent oil spill in
2010 the responsibility of which corporation?
8. Which one of these is NOT a definition of the word, 'Stoop"
a. - a Basin for Holy Water
b. - bend one's head or body forward and downward
c. - a small staircase ending in a platform
d. - a small footstool
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
On May 26, 1927, Henry Ford and his son Edsel drove the 5-millionth Model T
out of the factory. This marked the famous automobile's official last day of
production at the main factory.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister