DID YOU KNOW...
On average, a chicken will lay 280 eggs in a year.
On average, An American eats 279 eggs per year.
1. In moviemaking, who is responsible for sound effects?
a. - Gaffer
b. - Foley Artist
c. - Best Boy
d. - Key Grip
2. What kind of outfit do the girls wear in "Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of
Summer" (Nat King Cole)?
a. - Mini Skirts
b. - Sun Suits
c. - Bikinis
d. - Short Shorts
3. Cio-Cio-San is the title character of what Giacomo Puccini Opera ?
4. in the Forsyth novel, "The Day of the Jackal", what was the occupation of
the Title character ?
5. Which of these countries is not located in the Arabian peninsula?
a. - Sudan
b. - Yemen
c. - Qatar
d. - Bahrain
6. The medical suffix "sclerosis" is used to denote what kind of effect on
body structure ?
7. The explosion of the Deepwater Horizon and the subsequent oil spill in
2010 the responsibility of which corporation?
8. Which one of these is NOT a definition of the word, 'Stoop"
a. - a Basin for Holy Water
b. - bend one's head or body forward and downward
c. - a small staircase ending in a platform
d. - a small footstool
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
On May 26, 1927, Henry Ford and his son Edsel drove the 5-millionth Model T
out of the factory. This marked the famous automobile's official last day of
production at the main factory.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi