DID YOU KNOW...
In ancient Rome, ladies bathed in swan fat and donkey milk.
1. In what US city do all three of the pro sports franchises use the same two main team
2. What CEO bounced back after being fired by Henry Ford II in 1978 ?
(Hint; Initials L.I....)
3. Who was professional golf's first earnings millionaire ?
a. Tiger Woods
b. Arnold Palmer
c. Greg Norman
d. Phil Mickelson
4. A Chinese man digging a well in 1970 discovered an 8,000-man "Army"
made of..... what ?
5. Before they moved to Newark and became the Jersey Devils, what was the team's
(Hint; it was the same name now used by a professional baseball club)
6. The 1968 film CHARLY was based on what literary work ?
7. Which stroke is swum first in a "Medley" swimming event ?
a. - butterfly
b. - backstroke
c. - breaststroke
d. - freestyle
8. The word "Buttonhook" is used in what sport ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "GEEK" is a carnival performer known for such antics as biting the heads off live
2. Lee Iacocca
5. Colorado Rockies
6. Flowers for Algernon
7. - a (Choices are in the correct order)
8. American Football
While the term has come to connote a nerdy, bespectacled computer expert (usually
lacking in social skills), the "geek" used to be more commonly known as the wild man in
traveling shows-usually performing in a pit full of snakes.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi