DID YOU KNOW...
Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Trivago, Travelocity, and Orbitz are all owned by the same company, Expedia Inc.
1. On TV's Gilligan's Island, what was "Lovey" Howell's more formal first name ?
2. On what island was Napoleon born ?
3. What year saw the release of Adam Sandler's The Wedding singer ?
4. Who had a major hit with 1968's The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late) ?
5. While we're at it, name the three chipmunks...
6. The U.S. officially observed Martin Luther King Day in what year ?
7. What two colors make up the Flag of Sweden ?
8. Definition (G) ;
n.~ 1. a traffic jam in which congestion at one or two intersections affects a wide area, so
that traffic is unable to move in any direction. 2. a situation in which no progress can be
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Donner and Blitzen were Santa's lead reindeer until that "Foggy Christmas Eve" when
Rudolph was put in the lead.
4. Davis Seville
5. Theodore, Simon, and Alvin
7. Blue and Yellow
Not only were Donner and Blitzen not the leaders,they weren't Santa's original reindeer !
They were actually named "Dunder and Blixen".
Get the whole story here..................
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi