DID YOU KNOW...
Alex Trebek: “This term for a long-handled gardening tool can also mean an
immoral pleasure seeker;
Ken Jennings: “What is a Hoe??”
(Correct response was 'Rake')
1. If I suffer from Alliumphobia, what is it that I fear ?
a. - Aluminum
b. - Pepper
c. - Garlic
d. - Allspice
2. Which of the Fifty has the British flag as part of its State Flag?
3. For 'Star Wars' fans; What is the name of the planet where the Ewoks live
a. - Naboo
b. - Coruscant
c. - Dagobah
d. - Endor
4. In which year did Queen Victoria die? This was also the end of the
a. - 1906
b. - 1912
c. - 1901
d. - 1899
5. Name the actor who plays Mr. Bean.
6. Who was Prime Minister when Queen Elizabeth II came to the Throne ?
a. - Churchill
b. - Atlee
c. - Eden
d. - Macmillan
7. What does it mean to 'Bate'?
8. Who is the creator of the animated television shows "Beavis and
Butt-Head" and "King of the Hill"?
a. - William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
b. - Matt Groening
c. - Mike Judge
d. - Chuck Jones
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In American Football, in 1906,the forward pass, if incomplete, the ball was
returned to original spot, and loss of down.
1. - c
3. - d
4. - c
5. Rowan Atkinson
6. - a
7. Lessen or Reduce
8. - c
If incomplete, a 15 yard penalty and loss of down .
Although it was technically legal, the forward pass play was limited by this
rule. The rule was formulated by Walter Camp, a football legend.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi