DID YOU KNOW...
Jim Cummings is the voice of Winnie the Pooh. He calls sick kids in
hospitals and chats with them in character.
1. The song "Strange Magic" was a single in 1976 in the US. Name the Group
that recorded it...
2. In the Automobile world, What did 442 originally stand for?
3. What 1968 movie, with the tagline "It Was Just An Old Neglected Car. Who
Could Have Guessed...", starred Dick Van Dyke as wacky inventor Caractacus
4. What is the biggest room on the Clue Board?
5. What's the more common name for Cerumen ?
a. - Navel Lint
b. - Phlegm
c. - Ear Wax
d. - Pus
6. Which of the Fifty did Forrest Gump call home?
7. Mary Mapes Dodge wrote a novel that was set in 1860's Holland called "The
Silver Skates". Who was the hero of this book?
8. Which day is Boxing Day celebrated on?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The piano is part of an orchestra’s percussion section.
1. Electric Light Orchestra
2. 4 speed, 4 barrel, dual exhaust
3. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
4. The Ballroom
5. - c
7. Hans Brinker
The most common percussion instruments in the orchestra include the timpani,
xylophone, cymbals, triangle, snare drum, bass drum, tambourine, maracas,
gongs, chimes, celesta and piano.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi