DID YOU KNOW...
The Rwandan genocide occurred between April and July of 1994. Over the
course of 100 days, the ethnic majority group, the Hutu, systematically
murdered over 800,000 Tutsi, the minority population.
1. Who Am I ??
I grew up in Arizona where my family had a department store. I served
several terms as US senator and was the Republican candidate for President
in 1964. My name was synonymous with the conservative movement.
2. "Walk This Way" was performed by what American hard rock group ?
3. What is the oldest city in the US founded by a European?
4. Name the two men who served as Vice-President to Richard Nixon...
5. What does D.A.R.E. stand for ?
6. Complete this quote said by Elaine on Seinfeld: "Maybe the _________ ate
7. In England, the game is called draughts; what's the game called in
8. In what country can you find the Chicxulub Crater, the remains of a
catastrophic impact that had a great effect on life on earth?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
International Falls, Minnesota is the only U.S. city where you can look
south and see Canada.
1. I am Barry Goldwater
3. St. Augustine, Florida
4. Spiro Agnew and Gerald Ford
5. Drug Abuse Resistance Education
There is only one city that fits this description, and that’s Detroit,
Michigan, which lies north of Windsor, Canada.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi