DID YOU KNOW ...
Squirrels will adopt other squirrel babies that aren’t their own if they’re
1. Who of the following was not an anchor of the 'CBS Evening News' (which
first aired in 1962)?
a. - Katie Couric
b. - Walter Cronkite
c. - Peter Jennings
d. - Dan Rather
2. What year saw the first Lego Blocks, and the establishment of NATO ?
a. - 1947
b. - 1949
c. - 1951
d. - 1953
3. In the game of Yahtzee, how many points do you need to get the bonus on
the upper section?
a. - 57
b. - 60
c. - 63
d. - 66
4. Who is credited with being the creator of 'Star Trek'?
5. What is the Latin word for 'king'?
6. Leaving Australia out of the mix because it is a continent, what are the
largest and second largest islands on earth ?
7. Hormones are made by which system?
8. Jack Daniel's distillery is located in what Tennessee city ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the Film, “Bullitt”, there’s a Classic car chase.... Steve McQueen
himself did the stunt riding on the motorcycle ...
1. - c
2. - b
3. - c
4. Gene Roddenberry
6. Greenland and Madagascar
7. Endocrine (Acceptable ; pituitary )
"Bullitt" was a thriller starring McQueen as a San Francisco police
lieutenant, investigating the murder of a Mafia witness he was protecting.
The famous car chase featured the driving talents of stunt driver Bill
Hickman. He would go on to stage another of cinema's great chases in "The
French Connection" (1971).
Another story floated about is that McQueen did the motorcycle stunt in the
film.... also not true !
Bud Ekins, who doubled for McQueen in The Great Escape sequence where
McQueen's character jumps over a barbed wire fence on a motorcycle, performs
a lowside crash stunt in front of a skidding truck during the Bullitt
McQueen was behind the wheel of the Mustang for interior shots only.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi