DID YOU KNOW...
The heart beats more than 2.5 billion times in an average lifetime.
1. Do you recall the title of George Forman's 1994 TV sitcom ?
2. What sort of critter is pictured on the logo of the World Wildlife Fund ?
3. To what city must I travel to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ?
4. Definition - H (Eight Letters)
1. a person of superior intellectual interests and tastes.
2. a person with intellectual or cultural pretensions; intellectual snob.
5. What is the name for the parts and materials needed to make a piece of
a. - Trendings
b. - Closures
c. - Bails
d. - Findings
6. In biblical terms, where is the Land of Nod?
7. What does the Olympic motto "Citius, Altius, Fortius" mean?
8. What's the term for the esophagus, stomach, and intestines as a group ??
(Hint ; Two Words - A_________ C_____ )
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
James Brown's Legs Were Amputated Postmortem In a Paternity Battle .
2. Giant Panda
5. - d
6. East of Eden
7. Faster, Higher, Stronger
8. Alimentary Canal
James Brown passed on Christmas in 2006, but the drama of his life didn't
end there. A massive battle over his fortune ensued between his children,
ex-wives, and widow Tomi Rae. Rae was the mother of his youngest child, but
Brown didn't get a chance to change his will to include her or their son
before he died.
During the battle, the singer's body was moved a staggering 14 times. The
family even demanded a paternity suit to prove the heritage of Brown's
youngest son. Because the singer was already embalmed, the Godfather's legs
had to be amputated to extract bone marrow for a proper DNA reading. It
turned out the boy is his son, but the will dispute continued to rage well
into the next decade.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi