trivia 4/21 -
DID YOU KNOW...
Tug-of-War used to be an Olympic Sport !
1. The original “Saturday Night Live” cast consisted of seven members ; Name
five of them, or all seven for extra credit...
2. What ingredient changes a "Black Russian" to a "White Russian"?
3. Which family of mammals does the otter belong to?
4. According to a song recorded by Barry Manilow, what is the "hottest spot"
north of Havana?
5. Tutankhamen was only a young boy when he became Pharaoh. Approximately
how old was he?
a. - 5
b. - 7
c. - 9
d. - 11
6. In the 1943 film, "Lassie, Come home", Roddy McDowall played the young
boy Joe : Who played
Priscilla, the 11 Year-old friend of Joe ?
a. - Elizabeth Taylor
b. - Judy Garland
c. - Shirley Temple
d. - Mary Agnes Kornman
7. Which company has sold the yummy treat known as a Fig Newton for over 100
8. Alessandro Volta is credited with inventing the first true ...........
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Blue Whale is the largest animal known to ever live on our Earth.
1. John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtin, Chevy Chase, Garrett Morris and
4. The Copacabana
5. - c
6. - a
The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the
baleen whale suborder Mysticeti. Reaching a maximum confirmed length of 29.9
meters (98 feet) and weight of 177 tonnes (190 tons), it is the largest
animal known to have ever existed.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi