DID YOU KNOW...
It took the creator of the Rubik’s Cube, Erno Rubik, one month to solve the
cube after creating it; as of June 2018, the world record is 4.22 seconds.
1. The days of and between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur are called the Days
2. Which group of people is most likely to be found attempting to follow the
Noble Eightfold Path?
3. If Ray Bradbury's classic novel, 'Fahrenheit 451', was converted to
metric, what would its new title be?
a. - Celsius 133
b. - Celsius 233
c. - Celsius 333
d. - Celsius 433
4. The estimated lifespan of the Blue Whale is up to _____ years.
a. - 55
b. - 70
c. - 85
5. Which of these was ranked the world's #1 language by total usage
(counting both mother tongue and as a second language)?
a. - English
b. - Hindi
c. - Mandarin Chinese
d. - Spanish
6. Who had a 1965 hit with "Do You Believe in Magic" ?
7. What novel by John Updike features three witches in a small Rhode Island
town and their various relationships with Daryl Van Horne?
a. - Bell, Book and Candle
b. - The Witches of Eastwick
c. - The Crucible
d. - Charmed
8. Which of the following snakes is considered to have the most potent venom
in the world?
a. - Death Adder
b. - King Cobra
c. - Inland Taipan
d. - Black Mamba
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Abraham Lincoln’s son, Robert’s last public appearance was at the dedication
of the Lincoln Memorial on May 30, 1922.
3. - b
4. - d
5. - a
6. Lovin' Spoonful
7. - b
8. - c
President Lincoln's only surviving son was a special guest at the May 30,
1922 dedication ceremony for the Lincoln Memorial, receiving an ovation when
he reached his seat. Robert Todd Lincoln did not deliver remarks but
listened with great interest as other speakers paid tribute to his father.
Robert died on July 26, 1926, at the age of 83.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi