DID YOU KNOW ...
Material unearthed from William Shakespeare’s garden and hometown suggests
that the famed British playwright smoked cannabis.
1. Who was the first NFL quarterback to lead his team to three consecutive
league titles / Super Bowls ?
a. - Tom Brady
b. - Johnny Unitas
c. - Terry Bradshaw
d. - Bart Starr
2. Brown and barrel shaped, these penny candy treats lasted a long time and
had a distinct flavor. What was it?
3. Who sculpted the statue "The Thinker"?
4. What is the word literally meaning "rule by thieves"?
5. Name That Bee Gees Tune;
"Good morning mister sunshine, you brighten up my day
Come sit beside me in your way
I see you every morning, outside the restaurants
The music plays so nonchalant"
6. Farfalle is commonly known as what?
7. The majority of 20th century world chess champions came from which
8. Definition ; CAVALCADE
a. - the act of spreading outward from a central source
b. - a procession of people traveling on horseback
c. - Both
d. - Neither
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Major League Baseball reports that they pay $15.00 for every baseball they
1. - d
2. Root Beer
3. Auguste Rodin
5. 'Lonely days'
6. Bow-tie Pasta
7. Soviet Union
8. - b
How Much Do Major League Baseballs Cost?
The average cost of a regulation baseball, bought in a sporting goods shop,
will be around $15.00. The Major League Baseball cost per ball is
considerably less, around $7.00 because they buy in bulk from The Rawlings
Company based in Costa Rica.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi