DID YOU KNOW ...
The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates (4th century B.C.) was one of the first
physicians to argue for the benefits of fiber in the form of bran to help
keep the large intestine healthy.
1. On the "Cheers!" set, there's a sign with an arrow pointing up a flight
of stairs; the sign reads "Melville's" and what else ?
(Hint; Three Words...)
2. What is the French word for "brother"?
3. What word applies to these birds ?- rhea, cassowary, dodo?
4. What movie of 1994 starred Andie MacDowell and Hugh Grant?
(Hint; Five Words)
5. What can be measured in Hertz?
6. Subway, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery and McDonalds all have
something in common. What is it?
7. Which TV character lives at Apartment 1901, Elliot Bay Towers, Seattle?
8. From which plant do we obtain Linseed Oil?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The shortest war on record, fought in 1896 between the United Kingdom and
Zanzibar, lasted only three days !
1. Fine Sea Food
4. "Four Weddings and a Funeral"
7. Frasier Crane
The Anglo-Zanzibar War of 1896 lasted for 45 MINUTES...
Over 500 people died in this brief, but bloody conflict.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi