DID YOU KNOW...
The oceans are nearly as old as the Earth itself. Scientists believe that
the oceans contained at least some of their water more than 4 billion years
1. The Boeing B-52 is known by another name; what is it ?
a. - StratoBomber
b. - Stratocruiser
c. - Stratofortress
d. - Superfortress
2. Who was the subject of the Tell-all book, "Mommie Dearest" ?
3. In the series 'Married with Children,' which song is the opening theme?
4. To which country must I travel to visit the holy city of Mecca ?
5. Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi all border which of these
a. - Missouri
b. - Alabama
c. - South Carolina
d. - Arkansas
6. What was created to be MTV's sister channel?
7. The television series "The Jewel in the Crown" takes place in
which country ?
8. Two U.S. Presidents' surnames begin with F ; name them ...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The diameter of our Sun is about 200,000 miles.
1. - c
2. Joan Crawford
3. "Love and Marriage"
4. Saudi Arabia
5. - b
8. Millard Fillmore and Gerald Ford
The Sun's diameter is 864,575.9 miles (1,391,000 kilometers) across. This is
about 109 times the diameter of Earth. The Sun weighs about 333,000 times as
much as Earth. It is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit
inside of it.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi