DID YOU KNOW ...
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur. The stripes are like
fingerprints, and no two tigers have the same pattern.
1. Who was the first to sing "Blue Suede Shoes"?
a. - Elvis Presley
b. - Eddie Cochran
c. -Carl Perkins
d. - Gene Vincent
2. Vietnam's New Year celebrations are held in late January or early
February. By what name is this festival known?
3. Which metal has the highest melting point?
4. What event connects Jim Reeves, Jim Croce, Otis Redding and John Denver ?
5. The B vitamin family has a number of members. Which of these vitamins is
NOT part of the B vitamin family?
a. - Niacin
b. - Ascorbic acid
c. - Thiamine
d. - Folic acid
6. What part of the blood can also be known as "leukocytes"?
a. - Red Blood Cells
b. - White Blood Cells
c. - Both
d. - Neither
7. What "B" word (8 letters) describes a bronco-busting, herding cowboy in
the western and southwestern parts of the United States?
8. What brand of bubble gum did the Topps Chewing Gum Co. give the world in
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Transformers noise made when 'morphing' was created by rubbing a
resin-covered leather glove over the loosened strings of an orchestral bass
1. - c
4. Plane Crash
5. - b
6. - b
But it's truth for Godzilla's roar !
Composer Akira Ifukube recorded the sound of a leather glove rubbed on the
loosened strings of a contrabass, then slowed and re-recorded the sound to
be used for Godzilla's 'skreeonk!' roar. Modern versions may be made
differently, but seem to remain true to the original effect.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi