DID YOU KNOW...
The Rock group Duran Duran took the name from a character in the 1968 film,
“Barbarella”, Doctor Duran Duran.
1. Which of the Fifty is nicknamed The Hawkeye State
2. Off what country's coast are you most likely to see Patagonian toothfish
a. - Argentina
b. - Chile
c. - Brazil
d. - South Africa
3. What is a thin, almost sticklike loaf of French bread called?
4. In the world of classical singing, what was a castrato?
5. What are "pommes frites"?
6. What is the 150th day of a leap year?
(Hint; It's in May ...)
7. The 1838 London Prize Ring Rules were superseded in 1867 by what ?
8. What's another name for Basketball's "Jump Ball" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Almost 75% of all humans have one leg shorter than the other, a condition
called Leg Length Discrepancy, or LLD.
2. - b
4. A castrated boy soprano
5. French Fries
6. May 29th
7. the Marquis of Queensberry Rules
The average is higher !
Almost 95% of all humans have LLD.
The average length difference is about 5mm, with the right leg commonly
shorter than the left.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi