DID YOU KNOW...
Although the exact origin of jump rope activity is unclear, some date jump roping to ancient China; however, the Western versions probably originated from 1600 A.D. ... Early Dutch settlers were some of the first jump ropers in America.
1. Who was the President of the United States on Black Tuesday, the day the
stock market crashed ?
2. Komodo dragons are the largest lizards in the world. What is the only
country where these lizards can be found?
3. Definition - "F" - 6 letters
1. a minor weakness or eccentricity in someone's character
2. the weaker part of a sword blade, from the middle to the point.
4. What is typically the first sacrament received by Roman Catholics?
5. Advil is the trademark for which drug?
6. Name That Tune!
"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm, I’ve been kicked around,
Since I was born."
7. In which way was the popular gaming system "Wii" a first on the market?
8. Which famous Hitchcock film was taken from a novel by Robert Bloch ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are more pet tigers in Texas than there are tigers in the wild.
1. Herbert Hoover
6. Stayin' Alive
7. The wireless controller detects movement
One of the world's largest populations of tigers exists not in the wild—but in captivity in the United States. With an estimated 5,000 tigers, the U.S. captive tiger population exceeds the approximately 3,200 tigers in the wild. (2014 numbers)
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi