DID YOU KNOW...
Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States.
1. What island nation has it's capital at Bridgetown ?
a. – St. Martin
b. – Barbados
c. – Antigua
d. – St. Kitts
2. Who am I;
Born in the USA, I married a Beatle, and had a daughter who became a world-famous
3. What is the band of light variable winds near the equator called ?
4. What was the title of Barry Manilow's first charted single ?
5. Which animal weighs the most-polar bear or walrus ?
6. The largest mining operation in the world excavates for what element ?
a. – Gold
b. – Bauxite (Aluminum)
c. – Copper
d. – Diamonds
7. What does a "Chandler" manufacture ?
8. In what body of water is the island of Majorca ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Rocker Rick Springfield played a strung-out lawyer on The Guiding Light.
1. – b
2. Linda McCartney
3. the Doldrums
6. - c
8. the Mediterranean
The 80's heartthrob, who still inspires throngs of groupies, played Doctor Noah Drake on
General Hospital -a role he reprised in 2005 .
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi