DID YOU KNOW...
The cap worn by Bruce Lee as Kato, the side-kick of the Green Hornet, sold
at auction for $27,500 in 2010 .
1. If I say, "The Long Hot Summer" (1958), "From the Terrace" (1960), "Paris
Blues" (1961), and "Mr. and Mrs. Bridge" (1990), you would probably name the
stars... well, go ahead.... Name 'em !
2. In the song, "Gangnam Style," which animal is the artist emulating?
3. Literary 'Who Said That' ...
"If they [the poor] would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease
the surplus population. "
4. Strange Words are These ; SCUPPERMONG ...
a. - Muscadine grape of southeastern United States
b. - Hole in a ship's side to carry water overboard from the deck
c. - an Outlet in the side of a building for draining water.
d. - Lace having a square mesh
5. Which is not a work by Leonardo?
a. - The Last Supper
b. - Self-Portrait
c. - The Night Watch
d. - The Adoration of the Magi
6. What does a Lexicographer do for a living ?
7. What is the time frame of the Jewish Sabbath? (From when to when...)
8. When the final vote tally was released, how many more votes did Clinton
get over Trump ?
a. - 1.2 million
b. - 2.1 million
c. - 2.8 million
d. - 3.2 million
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Edgar Allen Poe attended the University of Virginia and West Point, but was
kicked out of both.
1. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward
2. a Horse
3. Ebenezer Scrooge
4. - a
5. - c
6. Writer or compiler of Dictionaries
7. From sundown Friday until sundown on Saturday
8. - c
Poe failed in both places. Gambling and debts doomed him at the Univ. of
Va., while his dislike of army life led him to accumulate many Demerits,
resulting in his dismissal.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi